ok, if that is not making sense, which it probably isn't, let me try to explain again (this really is for my own satisfaction that it makes sense).
keep this blog on your readers (wherever they are, on your blog, or in google reader or wherever). when I put a new post on our private blog, I will make a note of it here so that you can check the other one. that way you know that I have posted and you don't have to check back a thousand times! so, I just activated our old address howlettfam.blogspot.com and made it private with all the emails that were there previously. If you aren't on that list and want to be added, leave a comment here. after a while, I will just delete this post. If you have any questions, do ask!
4 comments:
Hey, I can't get the old address to work. It keeps bringing up some other family. I copied and pasted it directly from your post. Help!
Put me on. You know my email. Jenn Hall
Oh apparently I have the wrong email I will email you the correct one so I can stalk you.
Smart! That's a great idea! I like being able to know when you update so I can check it out!
Post a Comment